Sun setting In Cuzco, Peru

December 13, 2012

Looking Back...

Another Christmas approaches. Hard to believe but its true. And soon, as 2013 approaches, I will begin to reflect upon the past year's highs and lows.

In anticipation of that, I will start by saying it was a year of stepping stones.  God put a lot on my plate, forcing me to deal with situations and people. Perhaps the best way to sum it up is that all of those experiences caused me to grow and know myself better. While some were challenging, others caused me to fiercely pull God close either for comfort or out of confusion and frustration. Things didn't turn out they way I thought they would but, in hindsight, I see why they needed to happen.

Sometimes, I feel like an etch-a-sketch game. God draws a picture then erases it and draws something else. But the remnants of the previous picture never fully go away even though the new picture can be seen through the old.

TBC...

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing, darling friend. just amazing. i love you.

    ReplyDelete