Sun setting In Cuzco, Peru

May 29, 2011

Waiting...

Sometimes it feels like I am waiting for Godot.  Anyone familiar with that story knows its about a pair of people who stand around waiting for someone named Godot.  The pair wait in vain as Godot, whom they hardly know, never shows.  Yet they wait, hoping against hope that "Godot" will show. 

I am in a period of waiting.  For what?  Good question.  Wish I had an answer but, to be honest, I don't know.  I guess I'm waiting for something to happen to me... um, for me?  Something.  Anything.  My life seems to be status quo and has been for some time.  And I admit I've allowed that but I have done so on purpose.  Because I'm waiting... for... something... 

This reminds me of the song that never ends.  It just goes on and on and on again.  That seems to be the story of my waiting - it just goes on, it has no end. 

And until something happens, I will just have to sit here and wait. 

I sure hope something happens soon because I don't know how long I can wait. 

I sure wish I knew what I was waiting for...

No comments:

Post a Comment